The gnawing pain, swelling, and restricted movement of joints that brings down the quality of life are Arthritis! It is not a single disease, Arthritis is actually a symptom that may arise out of an underlying disease condition. There are more than 100 different types of Arthritis and it is one of the leading causes of disability in the world. More, it slowly progresses over time with growing pain, stiffness, and disability.
This is why treating Arthritis naturally is the most promising solution. Usually, people take medicines to mask the symptoms while the real problem persists and grows silently. Embracing Naturopathy helps the patient to effectively address the root cause of the problem and create a favorable environment to let the body heal itself. Nimba Nature Cure offers respiratory disease treatment and helps patients deal with such issues naturally through therapies.
Naturopathy for Arthritis:
- Therapeutic Yoga and Aquatic Yoga are better forms of exercise, especially for people with Arthritis
- Acupuncture is helpful in getting relief from pain and improving blood circulation in the affected area
- Meditation, Raaga Therapy, Yog Nindra, and Reflexology help a lot in dealing with the pain
- To control the swelling and promote internal healing, opt for Naturopathic Diet and limit the processed foods
- Massage Therapy helps in relaxing the muscles and tissues around the affected areas. It also helps in relieving anxiety
- Use herbal remedies such as Ginger and Turmeric to control pain, improve blood circulation, and reduce swelling
- Opt for a Naturopathy treatment for weight loss plan to decrease the pressure on joints in the affected areas
Arthritis is a very serious condition and it takes a lot of care and patience to heal it. You can experience these all therapies at Nimba Nature Cure – the winner of ‘Today’s Traveller Award 2018’ for Best Naturopathy and Wellness Retreat . At Nimba, you can ease Arthritis and enjoy your freedom from pain, naturally!