|Living Space||Single Occupancy (per night)||Double Occupancy per night)|
|Amukha||INR 8,500||INR 13,000|
|Sumukha||INR 9,000||INR 14,000|
|Pramukha||INR 9,500||INR 15,000|
- The tariff is on nightly basis and inclusive of accommodation, meals, consultations, and regular treatment charges. A few personal and special treatments, however, are on chargeable basis.
- The tariff is subject to change without prior notice. Price ruling at the time of stay will apply.
- Minimum duration of stay 5 (five) nights as Nimba is result oriented and committed to helping individuals in achieving specific health and healing objectives.
|Packages / Programs||Nights||Room Type||Single Occu.||Double Occu.|
|Experience the healing power of naturopathy: Only to let you feel the amazing changes
Natural ways of life can bring about in you even in a brief stay
|Wholesome Detox - Designed to flush out toxins, and let you experience an inner cleansing,
enhancing the vitality and overall well-being
|Immunity Enhancement - Designed to help you discover your inner strength with
a feeling of getting healthier with every passing day
|Lifestyle Disorder Management - Designed to improve quality of life by
this dedicated program of prevention, control and care
Charges For Additional Therapies:
- Acupuncture - Acupuncture is a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) which is being practiced worldwide. World Health Health Organization (WHO) recommends acupuncture for over 100 medical conditions. At Nimba, our well experienced and skilled Doctors combine the acupuncture with our indigenous therapies such as Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy and our inhouse Acupuncturist carefully select the points to balance the energy levels and treat various conditions.
Charges: Rs.250 per session for 7 days and 200 per session from 8 th day onwards for patients who have booked more than 7 night package.
- Physiotherapy – The holistic approach of Nimba includes Physiotherapy that involves the patients directly in their own care through electrical modalities and exercise therapy to restore movement and function after any injury, illness or disability as well as reduce the risk of injury or illness in the future.
Charges: Rs. 350 per session for Physiotherapy for 7 days and 300 per session from 8 th day onwards for who have booked more than 7 night package.
- Pre-arrival Consultation – Our holistic consultation provides an opportunity for a comprehensive evaluation and deep dive into your medical concerns. We will discuss health concerns and prioritize your health goals. Our inhouse Naturopathy and Ayurveda experts make a program and prescribe protocols concentrate on weight loss, performance enhancement, disease management and age management issues using only prevention and optimization in areas of wellness such as; sleep, nutrition, hormones, exercise, diet, yoga, nutraceuticals, physiotherapy, acupuncture, inflammation reduction, and lifestyle modification.
Charges: Rs. 500 per session
- Body Composition Analyzer (BCA): We are introducing our new Tanita Full Body Composition Analyzer (BCA) machine, imported from Japan. Anyone serious about improving his or her total health and fitness will love a Tanita full body analyzer. Measurements can include Weight, Body Fat %, Body Water %, BMR, Metabolic Age, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, Visceral Fat Rating etc.. We take the measurement twice on the day of arrival and departure for those who are staying for 7 days and above for better comparison and to see some changes in the parameter.
Charges: Rs.500 for two measurements, Rs.300 for single measurement