Fight Back Monsoon Woes With Naturopathy Treatments
After a long and hot summer season, monsoons bring the much-needed relief and coolness around. The weather gets exceptionally beautiful and the browns give way to various shades of green. These shades bring peace and calmness in the body. But with all the beauty that accompanies the monsoons, the season also comes with its woes. You are more susceptible to health issues in this season because it reduces the immunity power of the body. Due to this, people tend to take medicines to improve their health. Why have medicines with side effects when Naturopathy centres in India offer various treatments and routes for a healthy living.
Health Issues In Monsoon
According to Naturopathy, the season has an effect on the three doshas of the body – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The Vata causes problems related to digestion and immunity, the Pitta starts getting accumulating in the body and the Kapha though remains neutral and unaffected by the season, but it still has an effect on the body.
Monsoon also brings health problems, like malaria, typhoid, dengue, and cholera.
Cure It In A Naturopathy Way
How can Naturopathy treatments help you here? Simply by making changes in what you eat and the routine you follow.
Naturopathy is an art as well as science for healthy living based on well-founded philosophies. There are various naturopathy centres in India that practice this service. However, we at Nimba, not just practice but also preach the benefits of naturopathy.
What Can You Do To Create A Natural Shield This Monsoon?
- Do not consume stale food, try to always eat freshly cooked food with less salt and oil. You can also add ginger, garlic, and onions in your diet to boost the metabolism.
- Prefer pulses, wheat, rice, and ghee for the regular diet and try to avoid uncooked leafy vegetables.
- Keep your body warm to stay protected as bacteria and viruses can easily attack you at low temperatures.
- Take extra care of your feet and if you have walked in the dirty water, clean them asap!
- Don’t let water accumulate around you like in garden or near the kitchen area, it will act as a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- This is the ideal time for a Panchakarma detox which will keep you healthy throughout the year.